Help separated employees find new jobs faster, at a better fit and higher level than they would on their own.
Our unique combination of personalized training incorporating the “tried and true” LaBaugh Outplacement materials enhanced by the Successful Transitions focus on today’s high tech environment gives our candidates a greater advantage in today’s highly competitive job market.
We Offer Employers the Smart Part of Your Severance Package:
- Facilitate a Less Stressful Employee Separation
- Several Pricing Options
- Group Programs and Rates Available
- Pre, Post and On-Site Notification Support
- Free “Separation with Dignity” Brochure and Training DVD
We Offer Candidate Job Search Campaign Services including, but not limited to:
- Career Focus: Candidates realistically evaluate their career skills, interests, values, needs, and goals gaining insight to effectively approach a successful job campaign.
- Branding Strategies : Develop a clear, concise professional identity and communicate it effectively.
- Targeted Resume Development : Create a job-winning resume and learn how to get it noticed in the on-line job application process.
- Job Lead Development : Learn all of the tools and techniques for prospecting job leads.
- Internet strategies for Job Market Research : Research all aspects of job, career, corporate, industry and trend information for a competitive edge in the job market and interview process.
- Networking and Using Social Media : Making critical connections to access 80% of the jobs that are never advertised.
- Campaign Marketing Plan: Create a plan to organize actions and time for job search success.
- Interview and Negotiation Strategies : What it takes to get the call-back and compensation package you deserve.
- Campaign Analysis: An in-depth review of your job search to date providing alternative strategies for success.
To learn more about Successful Transitions and what we can do for you, contact us at (502) 459-5139 or click here to fill out a form detailing your needs.
A Member of the Global Outplacement Alliance