About LeeAnn Bernier
LeeAnn Bernier is a Career Strategist and Organization Development Consultant with over 20 years experience providing exceptional job transition coaching to individuals and groups in career transition and facilitating organization and staff development programs in anticipation of or response to change. A National Board Certified Career Counselor (N.C.C.C.) with a M.Ed. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Louisville and B.A. from California State University, LeeAnn has an extensive background in executive level management and higher education administration.
For several years she wrote a weekly column for Career Parent Magazine, contributed articles and wrote distance learning curriculum for Bridges (now XAP), an industry leader providing on-line career resources for job seekers and the educational community. The former director of the University Career Center at the University of Louisville, she is a certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory and Birkman First Look administrator.
LeeAnn Bernier has utilized her career transition expertise, presentation, coaching and organization development skills and experience to:
- Create and facilitate individual and group career transition and change management programs for diverse populations in a variety of settings.
- Manage several “buy-out” programs and served on 120-member Pre-Decision Project team facilitating thousands of professional and technical staff voluntary early retirements & incentive resignations in leading international corporations.
- Help businesses navigate organizational change, downsizing, reorganization and restructure through effective staff development, executive coaching and outplacement services.
- Conduct functional analysis and comparative labor market studies to create effective job descriptions, sound hiring strategies and successful hires.
- Build effective leadership and functional teams through personality assessment; understanding, appreciating and optimizing differences.
- Guide leadership teams in developing strategic plans including organizational mission, vision, goals and objectives.
Her background includes teaching college level Career Development and Counseling Psychology courses, serving as CEO for a non-profit corporation and consulting with North America’s leading Internet provider of career education and transition resources on several curriculum, distance learning and publication projects.
She is known for creating and facilitating engaging individual and group career and change management programs for diverse populations from top executives to production workers, in a variety of settings from multi-national corporations to small neighborhood businesses across industries.
About Tom LaBaugh
Dr. Thomas LaBaugh has served as a consultant in a Big Eight accounting firm, dean of admissions and college vice president, a college marketing consultant and teacher of marketing at the Master’s level.
Since 1994 he has served as President of LaBaugh and Associates, Inc. providing career transition (outplacement), coaching, leadership training and team building services from his offices in Louisville, Kentucky. He has a B.A. from Kenyon College, MBA from Central Michigan Univ., and a Ph.D. from Michigan State University.